**This offer is for new customers only. Valid for those who have not previously purchased this treatment from Nu Image Medspa. LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER.
What You'll Get
- Consultation and injection of up to 20 units of Botox on Crow's Feet
- Consultation and iinjection of up to 30 units of Botox on Frown Lines
- Consultation and injection of up to 30 units of Botox on Forehead Lines
- Consultation and injection of up to 10 units of Botox for Brow Lift
- Consultation and injection of up to 60 units of Botox on Jaw Line/Masseter
- Consultation and injection of up to 1 Syringe of Juvéderm Ultra XC
- Consultation and injection of up to 1 Syringe of Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC
- Consultation and injection of up to 1 Syringe of Juvéderm Voluma
- Consultation and injection of up to 1 Syringe of Restylane
- Consultation and injection of up to 1 Syringe of Restylane Lyft
- Consultation and injection of up to 1 Syringe of Restylane Refyne
- Consultation and injection of up to 1 Syringe of Restylane Defyne
- Consultation and injection of up to 1 Syringe of Belotero
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes, frown lines between the eyebrows and lines on the forehead
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC and Ultra Plus XC injections: lips and smile lines
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips and smile lines
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft: cheeks and hands
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Refyne & Defyne: smile lines and cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Belotero injections: vertical lip lines and smile lines
What is BOTOX® Cosmetic?BOTOX® Cosmetic is the most recognized minimally invasive aesthetic treatment in the world. Approved for use in 98 countries, BOTOX® has become the #1 selling treatment of its kind. The difference for many is subtle yet impactful. BOTOX® Cosmetic is the only FDA approved treatment for moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows, forehead lines and crow’s feet lines in adults.
ASK FOR BOTOX® BY NAME
Only BOTOX® Cosmetic has been evaluated and approved by the FDA to help make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines look better in adults. Be wary of discount products or “cheap” BOTOX® Cosmetic. Make sure you receive authentic BOTOX® Cosmetic –by taking a few simple steps.
- Ask to see the vial of BOTOX® Cosmetic that the specialist will use during your treatment. The vial will have the BOTOX® Cosmetic logo and also have a holographic image that says Allergan. If the vial has another logo or marking, then it is not BOTOX® Cosmetic.
- See a reputable medical provider like Nu Image Medspa who purchases BOTOX® Cosmetic directly from Allergan. To locate a medical provider who purchases BOTOX® Cosmetic from Allergan, use the Find a Specialist tool on the Botox Website.
How does BOTOX® work?BOTOX® Cosmetic targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet—the repeated muscle contractions from frowning, laughing, concentrating and squinting over the years. Your BOTOX specialist will inject these muscles with BOTOX® Cosmetic to temporarily reduce muscle activity. You will begin to notice a visible smoothing of your crow’s feet lines and frown lines between your brows.
Benefits of a BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatment
● Smooth moderate to severe forehead lines
● Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles in the “crow’s feet” area
● Softens frown lines between the eyebrows
● Long lasting, natural looking results
● Fast & Easy, with no downtime
● Safe for all skin types
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. No cash value or cash back. Appointment required. Must use treatments on number of areas specified; added injection sites are additional. Not valid for non-surgical rhinoplasty or chin augmentation. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid for those who have not previously purchased the same treatment from Nu Image Medspa. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24-hour cancellation notice required; late cancellations and no-shows will be charged a $25 rebooking fee (fees not to exceed voucher price). Every individual is unique. Results may vary. Although the vast majority of patients achieve desired results, there is no guarantee of results for any treatment. Offer is not eligible for other promo codes or other discounts.
About Nu Image Medspa | Paramus, NJ
Nu Image Medspa specializes in non-invasive, FDA approved body contouring and beauty treatments. We offer the latest technology in non-surgical aesthetic enhancements. Our location provides a zen like setting with each room equipped with an LED Television and access to WiFi to help you look great and feel great. State-of-the-art technology merges with luxury to offer a unique and unforgettable experience.
Nu Image offers a variety of services that help you fight signs of aging and achieve confidence in your body. BOTOX injections target wrinkles and frown lines and JUVÉDERM, RESTYLANE, BELOTERO & SCULPTRA add volume to the skin in order to help you regain that youthful appearance and state of mind.
We also specialize in COOLSCULPTING, the world’s #1 noninvasive solution for problems areas such as the waist, back, thighs, double chin and arms. Unlike other procedures, COOLSCULPTING destroys your fat cells, resulting in permanent fat cell removal.
In addition, Nu Image offers targeted bodysculpting solutions including VELASHAPE III®, which uses RF Energy with Infrared technology for cellulite reduction and skin tightening and EMSCULPT®, the world’s first and only non-invasive butt lift and ab builder.
Rounding out our list of aesthetic services, we offer a myriad of Face & Beauty Services, including LASER HAIR REMOVAL, MICRONEEDLING, VIVACE® Fractional RF, PLASMA FACIAL, HYDRAFACIAL®, VI PEEL®, LASER FACIAL and PHOTOFACIAL. Because all our procedures are non-invasive, you don’t have to worry about downtime.
- Diana Portilla, M.D.